2013年9月21日星期六

LIT SOUP: More Pancreatitis

Jenny Rae Rappaport


I hesitate to post this on my blog, since people will generally be up-in-arms at me. “Your cat”, they will say. “You dared to take care of your cat, instead of do work?!”

But seriously, people? Deal.


I have slept very little this entire week. Zoe has been very ill this whole week. As my husband has the job that takes him outside of the house, it therefore falls to me to be largely the primary caretaker, day and night.


So please, I’m going to very politely say that I am just not going to get much more work done this week, and I am very, very sorry about that. Please hang on for an answer to an e-mail until Monday. If it is pressing, please call.


At this point, Zoe won’t eat or drink voluntarily. We just had to force-feed 5mL of wet cat food to her, which she was not pleased about. I have washed my bedding more times than I can imagine, since all sorts of lovely feline bodily fluids have graced it.


I just want my little cat to get better, since the vet says she should (we saw them again today).


And personally, I want a good night’s sleep.



没有评论:

发表评论