2013年9月20日星期五

How Long Does Pancreatitis In Dogs Last/

Levels


clinic. Medical
holding clinical analysis and looking carefully.


Medical Well … I think you know what got wrong.
Eu-Vi that cholesterol is not very … Medical
Yes worst thing is that you have high bad cholesterol and lower good.
Eu “That should be good for the rate of” you’re going to die soon “
Medical No.
Eu” Well, then? Medical
“I’ll prescribe some aticolesterolémicos and dieting.
Eu-… Medical
Tomá, look here. Are foods you can eat from now.
Eu-Oh! It’s easy. Medical
Yes right?
Eu-Yes You just have to eat things they do not like anything. Medical
“Do not be so. You can eat a lot of things. It’s a normal diet.
Eu-Yes .. well, able to Kate Moss. Medical
is very healthy. Eu-
Kate Moss? I think it’s a lost Drogon.
Medical Diet is very healthy.
Eu (sigh) – Yes, says Here I can eat Gelatin C / I: What the hell is that? Medical
Unlimited. You can eat all the jelly you want.
Eu-Wow! Seriously! Wonderful! Medical
Do you like jelly?
Eu-course not! Unlike gelatin from 6 years! Dirty water is just solid!
Medical And is your new best friend.
Eu “I have a friend like that now. Mobile amorphous and cherry scented. I do not know if I want another. Medical
Nico Well, you’ll be alright. See you next time. May God bless you. Eu-
How god bless? What kind of doctor are you? Medical
One who believes in God. Eu-
Not bad for business? Medical
I do not see why.
Eu-If you are convinced that there is a kind of magic cloud that sees and knows everything and that on his shoulders rests the fate of humanity … it’s like that you give your best … total … nothing depends on you … is a matter of divine grace. Medical
Not necessarily. It’s a long story … but … I had a very strong religious vocation as a youth. I was about to enter the seminary.
Eu-What happened? Would not you like kids? Medical
… Eu-
… well … can I say …. Medical

Eu “See. Thanks for the jelly.



没有评论:

发表评论