2013年9月27日星期五

How Long Can Pancreatitis Last In Dogs

A post full of pictures to wish you a happy weekend.

What will you do to? Decorations? Christmas shopping? Lots of cuddles to your beautiful family?


As you may have guessed by now, do you want for Christmas colors used for the dress of my blog, want to photos my house, I am for the traditional Christmas: one with white lights (exclusively), the red and green, obviously a little ‘white to recreate the magic of the winter landscape.


And I really like the rustic, like those of the pioneers to be clear, decorated for the occasion.


I think give a very deep meaning to Christmas, undressed of all

“lace and lace” of which we loaded and thus restoring its true meaning:

simplicity and joy of being together, FAMILY .












Country Living Images


nice weekend girls!


Of Your





没有评论:

发表评论