2013年9月25日星期三

NuVet Labs — Testimonials

Testimonials – Pancreatitis


“For mere pennies a day”




My 9 year old Schipperke, Bubba Bear, was in intensive care at the veterinary hospital with pancreatitis. They would stabilize him, send him home and he would be back there within 24 hours. He was dying and the vets were at their wits end.


I went online and searched for pancreatitis natural cures…found NuVet Plus and they said it would help. He was better in a week. I had spent $ 4000 to keep him alive in hospitals and for mere pennies a day he was cured with NuVet Plus…


Thank you for the blessing of health for my beloved pet, Bubba.


Katie Beauregard

Florida


“Have seen measurable results”




I took Trixie to the vet after she was having digestion problems. She was very uncomfortable with audible gas sounds and the runs. The vet called it pancreatitis, and said it was common in the breed. She recommended special food which only seemed to make the situation worse.

I was searching the web and found NuVet products. In a matter of days after using the product , the symptoms were gone. She was full of energy and no longer visibly uncomfortable. She loves the wafers as much as dog treats. I’m completely sold on the product and have seen measurable results. I just signed up for auto ship to make sure we never run out. It is refreshing to find a product that lives up to its claim.


Thanks for your dedication to pet health.


David Ryer

Arizona


“Never seen such a change”




Last July my 11 year old Yorkie, Henri , developed acute Pancreatitis. After spending 5 days and nights at the kennel throwing up, not eating, and generally listless I decided against my vet’s wishes and took him home. My vet offered little hope for his recovery since he hadn’t been responding to any treatment. I got out my cooking pans and began boiling up chicken and rice. Henri began eating it immediately a little at a time. I added Beech Nut Green Beans Baby Food, a tbs. of applesauce, and some rich broth from the boiling. Each day Henri ate a larger portion. Yet I wanted something more to add to help him gain his strength back.


It was then that I went onto the Internet. I put “pancreatitis in dogs” in a search and up popped several web sites. NuVet Labs was one of the web sites. Your web site told me that my dog would never have Pancreatitis again if he consumed NuVet Plus Canine products. Of course I was skeptical. I hesitated to order, thinking that it was just a scam. But something convinced me to order the NuVet Plus Canine and try it.


I have just re-ordered my 90 day supply and I have placed my future orders on autoship. I have never seen such a change in any animal in my life. Henri now has the energy level again that he had as a puppy. He licks his bowl clean both in the morning and dinnertime. When we take our daily walks he is pulling me. If I didn’t know better I’d think that he was taking “happy pills”.


Recently I took him to a different vet and asked him to run blood work on Henri’s liver and Pancreas. All of the blood work came back completely normal. I told the Vet about your products and he told me to keep giving them to Henri. But I had already decided that before I went. Thank you NuVet Labs from the bottom of my heart for giving Henri back to me for a few more years. I continue to sing your praises to any animal lover who will listen.


Mary Flannery

Florida


“Has been doing great”




I purchased the first bottle of NUVET Plus because my Boxer was in and out of the vet for Pancreatitis. About every other month she was back at the vet to be there for 3 days on a I V. When I ordered the product I was instructed to give her two per day until she was doing better. She was not having any more attacks so I tried giving her one a day. She has been doing great. I also have male boxer, I started giving one to him also. Will be ordering it again. Thanks


Jules Hebert

Louisiana


“Remained healthy”




In April of 2010, my Cocker Spaniel, Sasha came down with Pancreatitis. Needless to say, almost lost her. She was in the hospital for 5 days. Sasha is 5 years old. She was a rescue dog and I got her when she was about 7 months old. A few months after taking Sasha, I was diagnosed with an illness so you can say Sasha rescued me during that trying time. I would do anything to keep her happy and healthy!


When Sasha was able to come home, I searched the web to try and find something to prevent the Pancreatitis from coming back because the Vet assistant told me that it was likely to come back! I came upon the NuVet Supplements. A friend of mine who raises Cocker Spaniels said she had heard good things about the supplement.


Before Sasha came down with the pancreatitis, it seemed I was taking her to the Vet every couple of months for one thing or the other (skin rash, blood in urine etc). Since taking the Nu Vet supplement Sasha has remained healthy since the bout with pancreatitis in April 2010. I’ve only taken her to the Vet for her yearly checkup and shots! I am true believer that NuVet supplements will keep your dog healthy and happy.


Thank you for the NuVet product!


Sincerely,

Jeanmarie Walsh

Florida

没有评论:

发表评论